In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter “the GDPR Regulation”), its obligation to provide information to the persons concerned as follows:
1. Who we are (“Provider”)
Mudroňova 622/21 | 040 01 Košice – mestská časť Juh
Tax ID number 51842611
Slovak Tax ID 2120807777
2. Contact information for personal information:
3. What personal information we store and why
- The Provider undertakes to process personal data only for the purposes of providing the Services.
- The Provider processes personal data for the entire period of validity and effectiveness of the Agreement between it and the User.
- Affected persons are the provider’s customers, visitors to this website – users .
We process the contact details necessary for concluding the contract and communication, to secure the website against unauthorized use.
- Name is optional – a nickname can also be used
- email address (for communication with customers)
- name and surname, company name, billing address, bank account number, ID number, VAT number, VAT ID number (for invoicing purposes)
- IP address – anonymously to secure your website against hackers and unauthorized access, thus protecting visitors’ data. Necessary settings for safe operation of the website and protection of its visitors from hackers. The IP address will log in without any additional information linking the visitor to it. & Nbsp; The reason is to compare the visitor’s IP address with a public list of IP addresses of known spam servers and hackers.
4. Where we store the data / Transfer to a third country or international organization:
The following information about the affected person (visitors and users of this website), our clients, is shared with the following organizations:
- Wordfence ( Defiant ) & nbsp; – anonymously to protect your website against unauthorized use and hackers
Where we store personal information
The provider’s website as well as the above-mentioned personal data are stored on the servers of WebSupport, s.r.o. are located in the European Union (Slovakia and the Czech Republic).
Communication between the provider and the clients (who filled in and sent the contact form) is stored on the servers Websupport, s.r.o.
5. Embedded content from other websites
Instructional videos from YouTube are embedded on some pages of this site for client support purposes. In some cases, Google may collect anonymous impression statistics for these videos and the following data:
- IP address
- Internet browser type
- Device type (mobile, computer)
What are cookies
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make the user experience more efficient.
The law states that we may store cookies on your device if they are necessary for the operation of this site. We need your consent for all other types of cookies.
This site uses different types of cookies.
Types of cookies
Necessary cookies that help create usable websites by providing basic features such as site navigation and access to protected areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
Preferential cookies allow a website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, such as your preferred language or region in which you are currently located.
- wp_lang, wp_wpml – used to save the selected language for the next visit
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors to a website. The goal is to show ads that are relevant and engaging to individual users, making them more valuable to third-party publishers and advertisers.
are currently in use
Unlisted cookies are the cookies we currently list, along with the individual cookie providers.
7. Processing of personal data
Provision of personal information:
You provide us with personal information voluntarily for the purpose of further communication with us and for the purpose of fulfilling the obligations arising from the contract and the legal requirements for their conclusion.
We disclose the personal information we provide only to comply with legislative requirements for contracting and tax and accounting requirements.
Legal basis of processing:
The contract or Consent of the data subject to the processing of his or her personal data.
8. Retention period:
History of the contact form and data from it – retention period: 2 years
Billing information – & nbsp; for the duration of the last contractual relationship with us and the validity of claims from it. For a period specified by law & nbsp; to comply with tax and accounting requirements.
We maintain administrative, technical, and physical security measures designed to protect your personal information from accidental, unlawful, or unauthorized destruction, loss, modification, access, disclosure, or use. These measures may be adapted as necessary by using new available technologies.
10. Rights of the data subject:
The right to request access to personal data concerning him, the right to rectify personal data, the right to erase and / or restrict the processing of personal data, the right to the transferability of personal data, the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority the protection of personal data of the Slovak Republic as well as the right to revoke its consent to the processing of personal data at any time, without this affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent granted prior to its revocation; for the avoidance of any doubt, the person concerned is entitled to exercise the said rights if his exercise of such a right is permitted by the GDPR Regulation, resp. Act no. 18/2018 Coll. on the protection of personal data and on the amendment of certain laws and the exercise of a specific law is technically possible for joint operators.
Affected people may contact email@example.com regarding access and deletion of personal information.